Thread: 18 U.S. Code § 2385 /projectdcomms/ - projectDcomms_prov

Thanks

Post 18 U.S. Code § 2385 /projectdcomms/ - projectDcomms_prov

This is my Trump thread.

I will be closing it to keep it tight and updating.

It's all yours, obviously, open your own threads,
    use and spread the links.

BACKGROUND , since I have not been here posting on all this.

2014 I followed Ukraine/Russia/Syria, about all I did.
    2015 I followed Trump, still do, hard to do anything else,
    at this point I can't even follow what is going on.

Today's Sources To Follow Trump, In Order

Zerohedge, target number one for take down.
    TGP , very good but they are sophisticated NeoCons
    LastRefuge , excellent on sources and DOJ etc, NeoCon Trump Cheerleaders
    Breitbart , on Trump and Europe, high NeoCons no doubt

Lots of Links , References , Sources to follow from all above.
    If you look carefully, TGP , is highly sourced. Timely updates on key stuff.

The above sources, their strategy is to avoid discussion of Wars, they know
    why Trump was elected destroying Jeb Bush talking like Ron Paul.

Past Sources , Changed , understanding the NeoCons
    #10 KEY SOURCES ON NEOCONS

SF and VNN are good for finds but not always.

The chans I always stayed away from, some good finds, good luck sorting through.

When something is going down I try to download DOBBS CARLSON HANNITY INGRAHAM, in that order. Easier to download them and then rip through them.
    SPYGATE WARS and CORRUPTION, etc , now RIOTS
    FoxNews YouTube surprising has good clips to save and spread.

---------------------

I support Trump doing what he said he was going to do.
    He has done a lot of stupid shit, I do not know why ? I could destroy Trump in one thread, especially on NeoCons, Wars, etc, and build him up as one of the Greatest Western Men in another thread, how is that for juxtaposition of threads. That is what an honest objective person would do. Two groups. This board is full of deceivers, trolls and their supporters, NeoCons, Jewish Israeli supporters. VS. Many of you are right to be highly critical/sceptical of Trump, he has watched his online support base get destroyed as he does his enemies favors, what is this ? It is possible he may be a high NeoCon, we will find out after Nov election. Maybe a deal was made, support Israel/NeoCons, 'many of us will support you domestically', Economy Conservative Values [MILLER IS THIS], etc, as many NeoCons organize against him from beginning, with the entire Jewish media going after him, whoever doubts this is highly dishonest, we have to ask why ? Jewish Civil War ? Trump is literally boxed in, or maybe not ? he has to rely on other Jews to save him ? Both sides here on this board that I present above [ ie VS. ] should be objective. Many major scandals are coming back, why ? They will let Trump clean some of this up, but it won't get back to the elephant in the room, Israel Jews, etc, ie, Limited Hangout. Oganized Jewry is driving all dynamics and confusing issues including who is behind major crimes.

TRUMP MUST DELIVER

---------------------------
    INFO
    ---------------------------

MAJOR EVENTS GOING DOWN

First I go here.
    QMAP: Qanon Drops & POTUS Tweets

MAIN BOARD
    /qresearch/ - Q Research

MAIN PROJECT

ONLY 3 POSTS
    /projectdcomms/ - projectDcomms_prov

OPENING POST , POST ONE

18 U.S. Code § 2385 Anonymous
    12/02/19 (lun.) 17:50:31No.20[Reply]18 U.S. Code § 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government. Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction. As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

-------------

POST TWO

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/10/20 (ven.) 21:10:12 No.109
    [Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
    [Set 1]
    [Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]
    [Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
    [Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub]
    [Placeholder - FISA_pub]

---------------

POST THREE

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 08/17/20 (lun.) 22:59:35 No.110
    [Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
    [Set 1]
    1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
    [Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/...acy-defraud-us

------------------

There is a symphony orchestra of information, a strategy, and an order to it,
    there is more but we will leave it at that. One of the main things that they
    are trying to do is keep everyone online, active and supportive, with on topic
    info and research, and they have done this with numerous cases like the
    Epstein case, that could have been left alone, now let's see what happens
    with Assange and Soros.

Two major international cases were also just brought out to the open from the dead. They both directly involve the Clintons. I will post later. One case is 20 years old and involves Epstein. There are old superthreads on these criminals going way back on SF, DailyStormer, VNN, including the old GIM, google has gone supercensor and some info is so old sites are gone, ANTIWAR.COM has a lot on Kosovo, you have to go back 20 years.

1 THACI , Kosovo Albanians
    2 KOLOMOYSKY , Ukraine
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Re: 18 U.S. Code § 2385 /projectdcomms/ - projectDcomms_prov

There is an order to the events , the groundwork is being laid.

Two major international stories as well, they could of buried them,
    they were fogotten.

AUG 10 TRUMP WH ' TREASON ' NAMES THEM Asked About Susan Rice and Obamagate - Says Obama and Others Probably Guilty of Treason VID TGP “political crime of the century.”

AUG 13 TRUMP On BARTIROMO NUNES: Obama and Biden Knew About Spying on Trump PJ TRUMP "Obama knew everything ... Biden, as dumb as he may be, he knew everything BRENAN COMEY CLAPPER"

AUG 13 Bill Barr Interview With Sean Hannity LastRefuge " tommorrow ... development not earth shattering ... moving along proper pace dictated by facts investigation "

AUG 13 Devin Nunes Interview With Maria Bartiromo LastRefuge

AUG 13 President Trump Interview With Maria Bartiromo LastRefuge

AUG 11 SOROS ATTACKS TRUMP Calls Him a "Trickster" Who "Undermines Democracy" While Soros Undermines the Rule of Law Across Western World TGP FUNDS US COMMIES

AUG 15 2020 President Trump's Younger Brother Robert Trump 71 Dies Of Unspecified Illness ZeroHedge TIMING youngest of five children lived a quiet life

AUG 17 ROHRABACHER Why Brennan Strzok and DOJ Need Assange Arrested UK Officials Obliged LastRefuge CIA UK OPS FusionGPS OHRS Veselnitskya SETUPS STRZOK RAN BUTINA

AUG 18 EARLY SPECULATION ASSANGE Trump Says He Will Pardon "Very, Very Important" Person Today ZeroHedge

AUG 18 EARLY Breaking: Trump To Pardon Someone 'Very, Very Important' Tuesday - Sara A. Carter : Sara A. Carter

AUG 18 DOBBS SOLOMON REMINDER: James Comey Killed Deal with Julian Assange of Wikileaks - On Who Provided Wikileaks with the DNC Emails TGP 2020

SOLOMON and CARTER have broken many key stories.
    LARGE SARGE LEFT. Dogman4Socks, regarding Hoarder and LargeSarge accounts. " Edit: Bet it was no accident, maybe a point being made ?" " and for the one that did it , kudos for doing it. tho ye will remain unnamed... do not doubt this was an accident. "
    "This is a cult forum, that restricts open freedom and open opinions to be posted" "I've said before, if I get a chance to meet MAGNES in person, I'd be happy to knock his lights out" Mr 6 Sock Puppet Jew Troll
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

MUST READ

This lawyer was involved in everything, you name it,
    hopefully low hanging fruit that got turned, they must admit
    all for plea deal, LastRefuge has lots on this, too much.

AUG 14 CLINESMITH Ex-FBI Resistance Lawyer To Plead Guilty In Durham's Trump-Russia Probe ZeroHedge PAPA D C PAGE Clinton Emails Russia Probe MUELLER TEAM

I will be posting news updates.

I will close thread now.

Major key stories and links.

Format has been fixed. All scripts on at all times.

A lot has happened in last week or two.

Non of this is on the board.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGNES For This Useful Post:

Ares (18th August 2020),monty (18th August 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    MUST READ

This lawyer was involved in everything, you name it,
    hopefully low hanging fruit that got turned, they must admit
    all for plea deal, LastRefuge has lots on this, too much.

AUG 14 CLINESMITH Ex-FBI Resistance Lawyer To Plead Guilty In Durham's Trump-Russia Probe ZeroHedge PAPA D C PAGE Clinton Emails Russia Probe MUELLER TEAM
    This is big and this can go to major places if they want, like taking down Mueller, its going to be interesting to see what happens.

MANY SETUPS
    They paid people to play roles as " russians " , like " MIFSUD " ,
    that talk to Trumps people then that gives them an excuse to spy
    on " russians " . No Russians are involved here except the ones
    working with Clintons/Obongo.

Without these crimes SPYGATE would look very different,
    if they did not use this they would need something else,
    they used it. CIA is running this whole operation because
    they have foreign governments involved, UK, Australia, Italy,
    Israel is involved too, it is downplayed, Israeli's set up PAPA D.
    MIFSUD is propably Israel too, that is your " russian spy "
    giving FBI reason to further spy. Even without FISA they are still
    doing spying, they do not need FISA for "foreigners", this has many
    levels. With FISA they can bring cases, charges, etc, threaten people.

AUG 19 PLEADS GUILTY Kevin Clinesmith Pleads Guilty to One Charge of Making False Statements in Durham Probe, Gives Up His Passport - Sentencing Set For December TGP 2020

FBI Lied To FISA Court After Concealing Carter Page's CIA Work: Clinesmith Charging Docs ZeroHedge "helping the agency investigate suspected Russian intelligence figures for five years"

FOR BACKGROUND , MUST READ
    Proactive Distancing – The Special Counsel Operation LastRefuge FALSE INFO for MUELLER resistance operation Crossfire Hurricane resigned Sept 2019

DEC 21 2019 TheLastRefuge: "Kevin Clinesmith was likely an FBI Lawyer involved in coordinating/organizing the $10,000 Papadopoulos operation. He interviewed Papadop upon return... So setting up Page (falsifying FISA), would go hand-in-hand w/ motive setting up papadop. "
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

These are not coincidences. Clinton Crimes, some very heinous.

These were NeoCon operations with lots of info back then and after 911.
    Antiwar.com and GIM had lots on this, SF, VNN. SOROS stealing resources,
    they brought Jihadists to Europe to kill Serbs, stoled the largest Lignite deposits in Europe from Serbia, including other resources. Vilified the Serbs
    for defending themselves. MSM lying blatantly. Sound familiar. George Bush Jr
    ran against all of this openly against what the Clintons did, then 911 happened.

" wag the dog " , Lewinsky , " MEGA " Israeli Mole in White House , EMANUEL

on and on ...

Trump is on record speaking out against all this.

WHY NOW ?

Kosovo president Hashim Thaçi indicted on war crimes charges TheGuardian Wed 24 Jun 2020

BACKGROUND
    "We Bombed The Wrong Side" Antiwar.com UN GENERAL MCKENZIE JAN 2004

Copy of oringal saved, HIGHLY CENSORED.
    "We Bombed The Wrong Side" UN GENERAL MCKENZIE JAN 2004 Original Financial Post Canada

The press allowed Bill Clinton to commit war crimes.... Norfolk Crime Examiner 23 June 2009 Dave Gibson claims of "genocide" and "mass graves" PROVEN UNFOUNDED

ANYBODY

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNES View Post
    PAT ,

what can you come up with RE Epstein , his reported sex slave girl he
    bought from the Balkans , groomed her and made her a pilot, I remember
    these old stories, DYNCORP scandal, they made movies about it, CLINTONS
    involved here, the Albanians involed here, THACI, he got indicted, this
    would never have happened if it was not for Trump, " yellow house " , human
    trafficking, kidnapping, organ harvesting from live prisoners including young girls, EPSTEIN was operating in this area during this period. Israel loves their
    organ harveting operations and sex slaves, lots of stories on this going back. It's a horror show, a UN person writes a book on this stuff.
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG

Thanks

Where are we now ? Bottom yes man order follower who is a relatively young person, 38,involved in everything RE Clintons since before Trump was elected, PLEADS, right after that Brennan get's officially interviewed at CIA headquarters, from the very bottom to the very top , sans Obongo and Biden. CIA is responsible for implementing State Department policy, NEOCON NULAND/KAGAN and State D are involved here as well, she started the NeoCon war in Ukraine. IMF money stolen, kickbacks, finnancing of dossier, + ? , many Jewkrainians involved, KOLOMOYSKI going down.

Board should be all over this, another big case that outs how the Jews operate destroying countries and ripping everyone off, same NeoCon Jews by name.

OCT 5 2017 , video clip.

TRUMP in White House, NSA ROGERS present, along with many top military people,

TRUMP , " This REPRESENTS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM "

Reporter , " What storm Mr President ? "

TRUMP , " YOU WILL FIND OUT "

Many instances of these accusations from Trump himself.

JUNE 22 TRUMP On CBN President Trump Says Barack Obama Committed Treason VID TGP 2020 " They’d been spying on my campaign ... Let’s see what happens to them now. "

AUG 2020 WE ARE WAITING !
    LINK > bit.ly/NnMbmG